Thursday, October 05, 2006

Introducing Mrs Trill by Pavnjit


I rang the door bell, and then stood back, the house was dark and small and frightening. Then the door opened ‘’Hello’’ said a quiet and squeaky voice ‘’Hello, you called and said you wanted me’’ I said. I went inside her house, there was a table with some letters, and the house was dark.
The little old lady was wearing a green cardigan, a pink skirt, fluffy slippers and her whitey-grey hair was tied back in a bun.
‘’Hello I’m Mrs Trill, yes I did want to meet you’’ said Mrs Trill smiling so her wrinkles were bigger and deeper. Her blue eyes were shining as if she needed my help. ‘’Somebody keeps sending me letters witch say that my daughter is missing, I don’t no what to do I’m just scared’’. I thought she was going to cry. ‘’so you want me to help you find out who sent you those letters, if your daughter is missing, and were she is, because I’m an inspector’’. I said willing to help her.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger St Flannan's said...

star good story


star good description


wish werd pitcher

by aidan

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger St Flannan's said...

star I liked the bit with the squeaky voice.

star Your deatil and description are all perfect.

wish More full stops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home