Thursday, October 05, 2006

Introducing Josephine by Kate

As I walked up to the beautifully carved door and knocked on it, a young lady invited me in. She looked very wise and had shrewd blue eyes glinting away in the sun-light. She wore a long purple dress with a little blue scarf tied round her neck and little pink shoes. She also had a little Chihuahua in her handbag. Her beautiful face looked liked it had been made in heaven. Her house was a penthouse apartment with a shocking red interior. I knew that she would help me from the moment I saw her beautiful face greeting and beckoning me in. We sat down on her comfy red couch in her lovely living room. I stroked her Chihuahua while we talked about the mysterious disappearance in my town. “My best friend Carla has disappeared from my town and I was told that you were the one to help me. Is your name Josie?” I asked cautiously. She answered “No, my name is Josephine, Josie is just a nick-name. I can help you. I am a very good friend of Carla’s mum and I need to know more to help you.” The police have failed to find her but are still trying to, so why am I here. “But how can you help me find her if the police have failed?” I asked with great exasperation. “I have second sight, very strange but true.” I answered to her questioning her now and again. “Ddo you mean you can see into the future” I asked, amazed that she had a fifth sight. “Well, yes now and again, it is very depressing especially when someone dies in my family or something bad happens to my friends. I knew that you would be coming to my house to tell me of this terrible incident. I should of warned you before you poor poor girl, have you ever heard of fortune telling?”
“Well occasionally” I answered her a bit happier than I was when I walked through the front door. “My gift is a lot like that only different. Now I can help you find her but getting her back will be hard very, very hard...

5 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger St Flannan's said...

star i like your picture

star and i like your description

wish ithink you need some more
full stops

stephen

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Killermont Primary School Writing Projects said...

I will try to make it a bit longer if i write it again.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Killermont Primary School Writing Projects said...

I will try to make it a bit longer if i write it again.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger St Flannan's said...

star:Your story was long and I liked all of it

star:You had great description when you described what she look's like.

wish:When it said 'Ddo' is it stutering or did you spell it wrong.

Gillian

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Killermont Primary School Writing Projects said...

When I said Ddo it was stuttering because the lady was surprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home