Thursday, May 31, 2007

Twelth Night By Eilidh

Scene: Twelfth Night is set in Costal Illyria in the fifteenth century.

Narrator: Sir Andrew was a bachelor; Sir Toby had decided that he would find the perfect husband for Olivia, his niece. However Malvolio Olivia’s servant would not allow any unwanted visitors including Sir Andrew near her. Sir Toby and Sir Andrew were plotting together in Olivia’s Library.

Sir Andrew: If only I could be with her for five minutes! But her servant Malvolio is so protective he won’t even give her any of my letters.

Sir Toby: My niece has given him too much control of her affairs and it’s gone into his head. The other evening he actually said that I drank too much.

Sir Andrew: The Villain!

Sir Toby: He needs to be taught a lesson and I will be the one to teach it to him.

Sir Toby Grins mischievously.

Sir Toby: Malvolio will soon be out of your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home