Thursday, October 05, 2006

Introducing Nancy Mc Brown By Katie


It was a dark creepy night the street lights were on and I was in the alleyway all alone. I was waiting for her. She should have been here by now. I had been waiting for about an hour. Then suddenly a figure appeared out of the fog. The figure walked and walked closer. I realised it was a woman. It must have been her. She was quite small and a little bit skinny. The lady had reached me and she looked up. It was her Nancy Mc Brown. Her eyes glinted in the street lights with her small pig like nose underneath them; her mouth was in a small grin which changed into a crackling laugh and she had long dark brown or black hair I couldn’t quite tell. She also had a long brown detective coat on with a small circular black hat and her glasses.
“Will you help me?” I asked with a stutter.
“What can I do for you?” Nancy replied with a slight American accent.
“You are Nancy Mc Brown aren’t you?” I said suspiciously.
“Yes I am why wouldn’t I be” said Nancy “Now what do you want me to help you with?”
“Have you read in the news paper about that little girl called Emily who went missing last week that’s my daughter, the police couldn’t find her and one of the top detectives couldn’t find her either so I need you to help me look for her,” I explained.
“I will be able to find her for you but you will need to rescue her yourself.”
“Will you be able to find her because the police and one of the top detec.....,” I said but before I could finish she was gone. I looked around calling her name but she had definitely vanished.

2 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Blogger St Flannan's said...

star
iloved the description


star
i liked the hole story

wish
shorter senteses

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Killermont Primary School Writing Projects said...

Thank you for your comment I will try and make shorter sentences.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home