Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hamlet by Amy

Narrator-: Hamlet and his best friend, Horatio, walked along the battlements of the castle. They heard sounds of drunken men below in the Great Hall.
Hamlet-: The name of Denmark is shamed by those drunken men and their singing!!!
Narrator-: When Hamlets father died. His Uncle Claudius took over the throne and married Hamlet’s mother. Later that night, Hamlet and Horatio wandered the castle. The clock struck 12. Something moved in the darkness.
Horatio-: It comes, my Lord! (Horatio whispers) God have mercy!
Hamlet-: Angel defend us!
Narrator-: The moving thing raised his arm, beckoning Hamlet to follow.
Horatio-: Don’t go, my Lord!
Narrator-: But Hamlet broke free and walked on. He could hear the drunken men fading away. The Ghost turned to Hamlet. The Ghost spoke.
Ghost-:Mark my words, my son. My time is short. Hell calls me and I must go back there to pay for the sins I committed on Earth.
Hamlet-: I pity you, poor Father.
Ghost-: If you love me.... you will revenge my murder!
Hamlet-: Murder! What murder?
Ghost-: The serpent who secretly murdered me and who now wears the crown.
Hamlet-: My Uncle Claudius!
Ghost-:Your Uncle Claudius poisoned me and stole my throne. Now he has married my wife....if you are a man, you will seek revenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home