Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Midsummer Night's Dream by Laura

Narrator: This story is set in and around Athens. Date: today. We see gorgeous Hermia and Helena talking in the market square. Hermia looks very sad.
Helena: Are you OK?
Hermia: I have to marry Demetrius tomorrow (sadly sigh)
Helena: Demetrius........... You must be so happy
Hermia: I’ve never been so happy, NOT! I hate him, he is disgusting!
Helena: No he’s not!
Hermia: No, the love of my life is Lysander. His brown hair is curly and his smile is......is so ahhhhh (dreamily) but dad said I had to marry Demetrius (angrily)
Helena: So who does he love?
Hermia: No one except himself but Lysander and I are going to run away together tonight at 1:00am!
Helena: Where?!?
Hermia: In the woods, then we will travel to a church and get married! Isn’t it beautiful?
Helena: Oh it is (slyly rubbing her hands as Hermia leaves)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home