Thursday, May 31, 2007

Romeo and Juliet by Lucy

This story is set in Verona in the fifteenth century.
Romeo: I have great news but you must promise to keep it a secret.
Mercutio: oh?
Romeo: I am in love
Benvolio laughs
Mercutio: You are always in love. A girl only has to look at you sideways to make you fall for her.
Romeo: It’s more than that this time. I am in love with.....
Tybalt: Romeo!!
Romeo turns round to see Tybalt with a group of Capulets
Tybalt: You were at my family’s house last night. Now you must pay for it.
Romeo: I will not fight you Tybalt. It would be like fighting one of my own family.
Tybalt: Why you twit!!!!! You’re as cowardly as the rest of the Montagues.
Mercutio: Romeo!!!!!!!!! Are you just going to stand and do nothing while he insults you?
Romeo: I must, you don’t understand. I have no choice......
Mercutio: But I do!!
Mercutio draws his sword
Mercutio: If you want a fight, Tybalt, I’m your man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home