Thursday, October 05, 2006

Introducing Lauren By Cara


As I walked into the room the first thing I saw was a set of miniature candles. The room was small and had a small table set to one side and on it was a walking stick and some old black and white photos. Scattered everywhere was dog’s chew toys. Reluctantly I stepped over a chew bone, and found myself face to face with an old woman. I jumped.
“What are you doing here?” The little old woman asked politely and croakily because she had a cold. “May I be of assistance?” she continued.
The woman wore pearls, pink and white, around her neck. She was wearing a bright pink woolly jumper and a huge black skirt that was way to big for the woman’s little body. I smiled. The woman looked just like who he had been looking for, with her dark, auburn eyes, wrinkled face and pure white short curly hair.
”A... are you Mrs Bull, the dog lover, and you would own 248 dogs, encluding 98 terriers, if I am correct?” I stammered. The old lady took a cough drop.
She smiled. “Yes I am, first name Lauren, but why? Why do you ask?” She now sounded young and fresh.
“Um, because I’ve lost my dog and, I was hoping that you could help me?” I said doubtfully. She laughed.
“Of course. I’ve seen your posters all over town. All I need is his chew toy, and my two Bloodhounds will find that poor little dog. He was a West Highland Terrier named Gordon, right?” The little woman asked.
“Right.” I answered.
“I will tell you where you can find him easy. But getting him back will be something different.”

6 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger St Flannan's said...

star:I liked how many dogs she had I see she's a dog lover.

star:I liked it when you were describing the old woman the pink and white perls sound nice and the pink woolly jumper would keep her nice and warm if she had a cold.

wish:I would love to read more.

Gillian

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger St Flannan's said...

star:The description in the whole story was brilliant.Including the way Lauren dressed and looked liked.

star:How many dogs can Lauren have but I loved that bit anyway!Do you like dogs as much as her?

wish:You could tell us about some of the dogs you saw.Were they not very nice, or were they like angels?

Kristy

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger St Flannan's said...

star all the good adjictves and really good description

star I liked when you had about 98 terriers

wish It was a bit scary when all the blood was dribiling
Stephen .

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Killermont Primary School Writing Projects said...

To Gillian.
Thank you ever so much for your wonderful comments, they will help me a lot when i am writing next time. I hope you liked the charecter description.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Killermont Primary School Writing Projects said...

To Kirsty,
Your comments are very useful to me and, yes, I am a dog lover! I will put more description about the animals next time. Thanks.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Killermont Primary School Writing Projects said...

To Stephen
Thanks for all the lovley comments. they are great use to me. I do not understand the comment about blood though. there wasn't anything about blood in my story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home